Purse with crossbody and handle straps
This Marc by Marc Jacobs ‘Ligero’ Leather Satchel lasted only 1.5 weeks before the side stitching fell apart. I was so disappointed by the poor quality! Luckily I bought it from Nordstrom and was able to return it when I got home with no hassle.
- Anker Charge Stick
- Mobile Hotspot Device (rented from Japan-wireless)
- iPhone 5s
- Chargers and cables (USB/2 Prong, Micro USB/USB, Lightning/USB)
- Bose Headphones… they are worth every penny. Meltyourfaceoff music quality.
- Chapstick (Eos smooth mint)
- Tinted chapstick (Fresh sugar lip treatment)
- Slim wallet with coin component
- Pack of tissues
Main read: Kitchen Confidential by Anthony Bourdain
In my eyes, Japan is a place of consuming any and all food that comes across your vision. What better way to ante up for the trip than to read this book? It’s witty, humorous, slightly grotesque, and fascinating. Perfect.
- Plastic folder of travel documents
- Thin notebook for writing
- Extra pen
- Granola bars (Kind bars, of course!)
- Deck of cards
- Makeup Case (discussing this would be a blog post of it’s own…)
- Neck pillow
- Sleeping eye mask
- Sunglasses in case
- Fuzzy socks for the plane